Church’s Auxiliary for Social Action (CASA) is a Non-profit, Voluntary Development Organisation of the Protestant and Orthodox Churches in India. We actively work for a just and sustainable society by creating opportunities for the participation of socially and economically marginalized sections of people. CASA also supports local self-governance, peace and reconciliation, gender mainstreaming, sustainable livelihoods and responds to environmental issues, manmade and natural disasters. For further details please visit http://casa-india.org
We are looking for qualified and experienced people for the post of State Coordinator. The place of posting will be Dimapur (Nagaland), Aizawl (Mizoram), Shillong (Meghalaya) and Guwahati (Assam). The appointment will be done on contractual basis initially for 1 year, which is renewable on yearly basis, based on the performance assessment as well as need for the project.
Pay and benefits : CASA will offer monthly pay as per existing pay structure and scale commensurate with the position offered in CASA. Apart from monthly pay, benefits like contributory Provident Fund, Reimbursement of Medical Expenses (limited), coverage under Group Accident Insurance, Coverage under Group Medical Insurance for self and spouse, leave travel allowance etc. are also offered as per existing rules.
Essential Qualifications :
Assistant Programme Coordinator
* Degree in MSW/Rural Development (PG in RD), Sociology (MA), Rural Development Management or similar courses.
* Age limit between 25-40 years.
* At least 4 years of experience working in voluntary development organisation (VDO) or non-governmental organisation (NGO) or Government Organisations.
* Sound knowledge of the context of NEI issues, policies and CSO environment.
* Sound knowledge on project planning, management and evaluation and financial management.
* Sound knowledge of issues like governance, livelihoods, genders etc.
* Good command over English.
* Sound health (to be able to work under pressure, stress, time limit and extended working hours if need be).
* Willing to travel extensively in rural areas within the state and different parts of India.
* Sensitive to gender needs.
* Ability to use computers (Email, Word, Powerpoint and Excel).
* Possessing a driving license will be an added advantage and
* A born again Christian who had good relationship with Churches.
* Degree in M.Com or equivalent qualifications.
* PossessingAdditional Qualification/courses related to financial management.
* 5 years experience in managing large NGO accounts including foreign contributions.
* Sound knowledge of accountinf practices and of NGO related compliance.
* Sound knowledge of NGO financial governance and practices etc.
* Good knowledge of English both written and communication.
* Good knowledge on computer based accounting software.
Application procedure :
All applicants should send their cover letters and personal profile/bio-data/curriculum vitae/resume to email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates may also send their applications by post to the following address :
Mr. Jayant Kumar, Head of Programme, Church’s Auxiliary for Social Action (CASA), 4th floor, Rachna Building, 2, Raendra Place, Pusa Road, New Delhi 110008
Short listed candidate will have interview at CBCNEI on 9th May, 2018 at 2.00pm for further may contact Mr. Lesehu Meru cell No. 9435404678.